Hinduism is the Only Dharma

Hinduism is the Only Dharma in this multiverse comprising of Science & Quantum Physics.

Josh Schrei helped me understand G-O-D (Generator-Operator-Destroyer) concept of the divine that is so pervasive in the Vedic tradition/experience. Quantum Theology by Diarmuid O'Murchu and Josh Schrei article compliments the spiritual implications of the new physics. Thanks so much Josh Schrei.

Started this blogger in 2006 & pageviews of over 0.85 Million speak of the popularity.

Dhanyabad from Anil Kumar Mahajan
-Cheeta

Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

NAMAMI SHANKARA BHAWANI SHANKARA UMA MAHESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM NAMO NAMO SHIVA GURU MAHADEVA Parvati Maheshvara Namo Namah Aum Namah Shivaya OMKARESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM NAMAMI SHANKARA BHAWANI SHANKARA UMA MAHESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM OM SHIVA OM SHIVA PARATPARA SHIVA OMKARESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM I bow down to Lord Shiva Shankara (doer of good), The Lord of Bhawani; Lord of Uma, I surrender to you (I take refuge in Thee) I bow down to the Lord Shiva Shankara, The Lord of Bhawani; Lord of Om Shiva, Om Shiva, the Supreme of the most Supreme, Shiva, the personification of Om, I surrender to you

Om Shiva, Om Shiva, the Supreme of the most Supreme, Shiva, the personification of Om, I surrender to you
 

NAMAMI SHANKARA BHAWANI SHANKARA

UMA MAHESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM
NAMO NAMO SHIVA GURU MAHADEVA
Parvati Maheshvara Namo Namah
Aum Namah Shivaya


OMKARESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM
NAMAMI SHANKARA BHAWANI SHANKARA
UMA MAHESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM
OM SHIVA OM SHIVA PARATPARA SHIVA
OMKARESHWARA TAVA SHARANAM

 





I bow down to Lord Shiva Shankara (doer of good), The Lord of Bhawani; Lord of Uma, I surrender to you (I take refuge in Thee) I bow down to the Lord Shiva Shankara, The Lord of Bhawani; Lord of Uma, I surrender to you. I bow down to the Lord Shiva Shankara, The Lord of Bhawani; Lord of Uma, I surrender to you. Om Shiva, Om Shiva, the Supreme of the most Supreme, Shiva, the personification of Om, I surrender to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Search This Blog