Hinduism is the Only Dharma in this multiverse comprising of Science & Quantum Physics.
Josh Schrei helped me understand G-O-D (Generator-Operator-Destroyer) concept of the divine that is so pervasive in the Vedic tradition/experience. Quantum Theology by Diarmuid O'Murchu and Josh Schrei article compliments the spiritual implications of the new physics. Thanks so much Josh Schrei.
Started this blogger in 2006 & pageviews of over 0.622 Million speak of the popularity.
Dhanyabad from Anil Kumar Cheeta
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Matho Mathis || Enter The World Of Binaries: Taj Mahal =Tejo Mahalaya ? : Truth Behind Taj Maha...
Matho Mathis || Enter The World Of Binaries: Taj Mahal =Tejo Mahalaya ? : Truth Behind Taj Maha...: The world famous Tajmahal is a glaring instance. For all the time, money and energy that people over the world spend in visiting the Tajmaha...
Taj Mahal =Tejo Mahalaya ? : Truth Behind Taj Mahal - Part 1
The world famous Tajmahal is a glaring instance. For all the time, money and energy that people over the world spend in visiting the Tajmahal, they are dished out of concoction. Contrary to what visitors are made to believe the Tajmahal is not a Islamic mausoleum but an ancient Shiva Temple known as Tejo Mahalaya which the 5th generation moghul emperor Shahjahan commandeered from the then Maharaja of Jaipur.
The Tajmahal, should therefore, be viewed as a temple palace and not as a tomb. That makes a vast difference. You miss the details of its size, grandeur, majesty and beauty when you take it to be a mere tomb. When told that you are visiting a temple palace you wont fail to notice its annexes, ruined defensive walls, hillocks, moats, cascades, fountains, majestic garden, hundreds of rooms archaded verendahs, terraces, multi stored towers, secret sealed chambers, guest rooms, stables, the trident (Trishul) pinnacle on the dome and the sacred, esoteric Hindu letter "OM" carved on the exterior of the wall of the sanctum sanctum now occupied by the cenotaphs.
Let us start with a some points and try to cover as much as possible in subsequent chapters/articles:
1. The term Tajmahal itself never occurs in any mogul court paper or chronicle even in Aurangzeb's time. The attempt to explain it away as Taj-i-mahal.
2. The ending "Mahal"is never muslim because in none of the muslim countries around the world from Afghanistan to Algeria is there a building known as "Mahal".
3. The unusual explanation of the term Tajmahal derives from Mumtaz Mahal, who is buried in it, is illogical in at least two respects viz., firstly her name was never Mumtaj Mahal but Mumtaz-ul-Zamani and secondly one cannot omit the first three letters "Mum" from a woman's name to derive the remainder as the name of the building.
4. Since the lady's name was Mumtaz (ending with 'Z') the name of the building derived from her should have been Taz Mahal, if at all, and not Taj (spelled with a 'J').
5. Several European visitors of Shahjahan's time allude to the building as Taj-e-Mahal is almost the correct tradition, age old Sanskrit name Tej-o-Mahalaya, signifying a Shiva temple. Contrarily Shahjahan and Aurangzeb scrupulously avoid using the Sanskrit term and call it just a holy grave.
6. The tomb should be understood to signify NOT A BUILDING but only the grave or cenotaph inside it. This would help people to realize that all dead muslim courtiers and royalty including Humayun, Akbar, Mumtaz, Etmad-ud-Daula and Safdarjang have been buried in capture Hindu mansions and temples.
7. Moreover, if the Taj is believed to be a burial place, how can the term Mahal, i.e., mansion apply to it?
8. Since the term Taj Mahal does not occur in mogul courts it is absurd to search for any mogul explanation for it. Both its components namely, 'Taj' and' Mahal' are of Sanskrit origin.
9. The term Taj Mahal is a corrupt form of the sanskrit term Tejo Mahalay signifying a Shiva Temple. Agreshwar Mahadev i.e., The Lord of Agra was consecrated in it.
10.The tradition of removing the shoes before climbing the marble platform originates from pre Shahjahan times when the Taj was a Shiva Temple. Had the Taj originated as a tomb, shoes need not have to be removed because shoes are a necessity in a cemetery.
11. Visitors may notice that the base slab of the cenotaph is the marble basement in plain white while its superstructure and the other three cenotaphs on the two floors are covered with inlaid creeper designs. This indicates that the marble pedestal of the Shiva idol is still in place and Mumtaz's cenotaphs are fake?
12. The pitchers carved inside the upper border of the marble lattice plus those mounted on it number 108-a number sacred in Hindu Temple tradition.
13. There are persons who are connected with the repair and the maintenance of the Taj who have seen the ancient sacred Shiva Linga and other idols sealed in the thick walls and in chambers in the secret, sealed red stone stories below the marble basement. The Archaeological Survey of India is keeping discretely, politely and diplomatically silent about it to the point of dereliction of its own duty to probe into hidden historical evidence.
14.In India there are 12 Jyotirlingas i.e., the outstanding Shiva Temples. The Tejo mahalaya alias The Tajmahal appears to be one of them known as Nagnatheshwar since its parapet is girdled with Naga, i.e., Cobra figures. Ever since Shahjahan's capture of it the sacred temple has lost its Hindudom.
15. The famous Hindu treatise on architecture titled Vishwakarma Vastushastra mentions the 'Tej-Linga' amongst the Shivalingas i.e., the stone emblems of Lord Shiva, the Hindu deity. Such a Tej Linga was consecrated in the Taj Mahal, hence the term Taj Mahal alias Tejo Mahalaya.
16. Agra city, in which the Taj Mahal is located, is an ancient center of Shiva worship. Its orthodox residents have through ages continued the tradition of worshiping at five Shiva shrines before taking the last meal every night especially during the month of Shravan. During the last few centuries the residents of Agra had to be content with worshipping at only four prominent Shiva temples viz., Balkeshwar, Prithvinath, Manakameshwar and Rajarajeshwar. They had lost track of the fifth Shiva deity which their forefathers worshipped. Apparently the fifth was Agreshwar Mahadev Nagnatheshwar i.e., The Lord Great God of Agra, The Deity of the King of Cobras, consecrated in the Tejo mahalay alias Tajmahal.
17. The people who dominate the Agra region are Jats. Their name of Shiva is Tejaji. The Jat special issue of The Illustrated Weekly of India (June 28,1971) mentions that the Jats have the Teja Mandirs i.e., Teja Temples. This is because Teja-Linga is among the several names of the Shiva Lingas. From this it is apparent that the Taj - Mahal is Tejo - Mahalaya, The Great Abode of Tej.
More To Be Continued...
[Sources : Books/websites]
Posted by Free Thinker at 7:15 AM
List of Hindi names of vegetables from English–सब्ज़ियां Here is a list of Hindi names of vegetable from English. If you would like to kno...
Divoce and Marriage by Hindu Araya Samaj on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 4:34pm Dear Young Hindus in Nepal, India and around the world...
History of Shri Somnath Temple : Skanda Purana, in a chapter on Prabhasa Khanda, describes the emergence of this Jyotirlinga.History of Shri Somnath Temple : Skanda Purana, in a chapter on Prabhasa Khanda, describes the emergence of this Jyotirlinga. Suarashtre t...
SOMNATH TEMPLE: SHIVA LINGAM DESECRATED BY THE ISLAMIC ZEALOTS AND THROWN IN THE SEA ...
●► Tarapith Temple, Tarapith, Birbhum, West Bengal courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/goddessdurga Some 300 miles from Calcutta, Tar...
jai Maa Saraswati हे, ज्ञान की ज्योति, जगाने वाली...... हे, अमृत रस, वर्षाने वाली......... तेरी, महिमा अपरम्पार,तुझको, पूज रहा संसार ...
Saptashrungi Devi is Durga Devi, at Vani, Nashik, Maharashtra -one of the 51 shakti peeth of India and PakistanSaptashrungi Devi is Durga Devi, at Vani, Nashik, Maharashtra -one of the 51 shakti peeth of India and Pakistan courtesy: http://www.fac...
Significance of Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of The Jupiter in Horoscope, Remedies and Guru MantrasSignificance of Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of The Jupiter in Horoscope, Remedies and Guru Mantras by Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of ...
|| Mahadev & Parvati || .parvati pati har har shambhu pahi pahi dataar harey
Kaaliya naag ka mardan karne wale baal krishna ki jai ho. कालिया नाग ने सारे यमुना जल को विषाक्त कर दिया, श्रीकृष्ण ने बाल्य काल में उस...