- Take a few pieces of jaiphal (nutmeg), mix it with unboiled milk and apply the paste on acne. Wash it after about two hours
- Make a mixture of cinnamon powder and honey and apply on pimples before going to bed at night. Wash it with warm water in the morning. Do this for a fortnight
- Grind orange peels and mix them with a few drops of water and apply it on the face
- Mix a tablespoon each of fresh lime juice and groundnut oil and apply it on the face to avoid blackheads
- Leave fresh mint juice on the face overnight
- Take methi (fenugreek) leaves and make a paste. Apply it every night for 15 minutes and wash off
- Make paste of turmeric powder and neem leaves and apply on pimples. Leave it for about half hour
- Take equal quantities of rose water and lime juice and apply it on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Make a facewash by adding fresh lime juice to a cup of unboiled milk and use it on the face
- Take some tomato pulp and apply it on the face. Leave it for 45 minutes
- Take a few drops of rose water and mix it with sandalwood. Apply the paste on your face and wash after 20 minutes
- Boil two-three tea bags with dried tulsi leaves for 10-20 minutes. Apply on acne with a cotton ball
Hinduism is the Only Dharma
Hinduism is the Only Dharma in this multiverse comprising of Science & Quantum Physics.
Josh Schrei helped me understand G-O-D (Generator-Operator-Destroyer) concept of the divine that is so pervasive in the Vedic tradition/experience. Quantum Theology by Diarmuid O'Murchu and Josh Schrei article compliments the spiritual implications of the new physics. Thanks so much Josh Schrei.
Started this blogger in 2006 & pageviews of over 0.85 Million speak of the popularity.
Dhanyabad from Anil Kumar Mahajan
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Home remedies to zap zits- Charu Chhibber
Monsoon brings along a host of skin problems, acne being the most prominent. In such weather, youngsters and the ones with oily skin suffer from pimples. If one is prone to acute acne problem, it’s best to visit a dermatologist, but for stray zits there are some simple home remedies. Just make sure there is no history of allergies.
Acne usually starts with blackheads, which are formed when oil and dead cells get stuck in pores and turn black. The inflammation, when it turns red, is the unsightly pimple. While a regular clean-up reduces blackheads, here’s what you can do to prevent them.
Posted by Free Thinker at 1:41 PM
List of Hindi names of vegetables from English–सब्ज़ियां Here is a list of Hindi names of vegetable from English. If you would like to kno...
Divoce and Marriage by Hindu Araya Samaj on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 4:34pm Dear Young Hindus in Nepal, India and around the world...
History of Shri Somnath Temple : Skanda Purana, in a chapter on Prabhasa Khanda, describes the emergence of this Jyotirlinga.History of Shri Somnath Temple : Skanda Purana, in a chapter on Prabhasa Khanda, describes the emergence of this Jyotirlinga. Suarashtre t...
jai Maa Saraswati हे, ज्ञान की ज्योति, जगाने वाली...... हे, अमृत रस, वर्षाने वाली......... तेरी, महिमा अपरम्पार,तुझको, पूज रहा संसार ...
SOMNATH TEMPLE: SHIVA LINGAM DESECRATED BY THE ISLAMIC ZEALOTS AND THROWN IN THE SEA ...
●► Tarapith Temple, Tarapith, Birbhum, West Bengal courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/goddessdurga Some 300 miles from Calcutta, Tar...
Significance of Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of The Jupiter in Horoscope, Remedies and Guru MantrasSignificance of Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of The Jupiter in Horoscope, Remedies and Guru Mantras by Brihaspati ( Guru ) Hindu God of ...
Saptashrungi Devi is Durga Devi, at Vani, Nashik, Maharashtra -one of the 51 shakti peeth of India and PakistanSaptashrungi Devi is Durga Devi, at Vani, Nashik, Maharashtra -one of the 51 shakti peeth of India and Pakistan courtesy: http://www.fac...
Kamakshi Devi- The goddess Kamakshi is a form of Tripura Sundari or the universal mother goddess courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/goddes...
|| Mahadev & Parvati || .parvati pati har har shambhu pahi pahi dataar harey